Careers & Jobs
Elevate your skills. Help bars and bartenders win.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be joining a supportive startup culture that’ll accelerate your entrepreneurial and marketing skillset. It’s a growing role so there will be lots of opportunity to shape your evolution, together.
You’ll work directly with the founders to ensure our marketing is consistent, value-driven, and ultimately drives revenue and profit.
We’re based out of Victoria, BC, but this job is 100% remote.
We hire for attitude, first. Here are a few essential characteristics:
- You’re a hungry, driven, and self-managed person — You don’t need hand holding…
- You move fast and are hellbent on delivering value…
- You’re an insatiable learner…
- You’re highly organized…
- You’re good at taking ideas to the finish line…
- You’re solution-oriented…
- You’re fun AF
A few of your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly team standup meetings to get aligned on the week’s ‘dominoes’ that need to get knocked over
- Coordinate weekly value-packed email sends to our list of over 2,000 subscribers
- Help manage social media (2-3 posts per week on IG + FB)
- Write and edit copy for social, email, and blog posts
- Write show notes for podcast episodes
- Conduct outreach to prospective students, clients, and podcast guests
The following skills / experience are highly attractive:
- Graphic design
- Data analysis to uncover blind spots and opportunities — Google Analytics, social analytics, etc
- Systems thinking
- Ability to work well in teams
Apply Now at the bottom of this page.